2013 has disappeared and it’s January again which means only one thing… It’s time to don your deck shoes (don’t ask me why everyone does this) and head into London to the Excel centre.
The show is now celebrating it’s 60th birthday and has all the usual attractions plus a couple of new ones:
- Sir Ben Ainslie will be at the show with the JP Morgan Bar AC45 catamaran.
- You can try kayaking or stand-up paddle boarding in the pool
- You can visit experts such as Jon Goode at the Adventurous Cruising Zone
- Take a look at the Challenger 72 round the world ocean racing yacht, now owned by Tall Ships Youth Trust
- See the most powerful single screw tug ever built and loads more.
This years show as ever offers the chance to see the latest offering from marine manufacturers and boat builders. Whether you own a boat already, are thinking of buying one, or are just interested in water sports; London Boat Show has something for you. There’s stands for Kiteboarding, kayaking, dinghy sailing, marine electronics, sailing holidays and loads more.
To find out more or to pre-purchase tickets visit www.londonboatshow.com